Do you have a name or an address change?

If you are changing your name, please complete a Personnel Profile Change Form indicating your new name (and marital status, if applicable). Please bring your completed form, along with a Social Security Card, reflecting your new name, to Human Resources. We will process the change in our system, as well as with the insurance carriers. However, you will need to call TIAA-CREF at 1-800-842-2776 so they can make the change in their system.

The Personnel Profile Change Form can be accessed from the following link:

If you have an address change, please log into Connect Employee Self-Service at the link below, click on the “Personal Info/Update” tab, and enter your new address. HR will be notified and change your address with the insurance carriers. You can change your address with TIAA-CREF by logging to your account at and selecting Profile & Settings, Contact Information and eDelivery Preferences.

If you have any questions, please contact Irena Haimsky, x8706, or Cyd Perrone, x8710.

Will this event be webcast to the public by NCAR|UCAR?: 
Announcement Timing: 
April 24, 2014 to April 30, 2014