EOD-Skillsoft Site Down for Servicing/Upgrades September 5, 2013
The EOD-Skillsoft Catalog of Online Resources will be down September 5, 2013 for servicing. Here are some of new feature upgrades available to you starting September 6, 2013:
- Mobile capabilities Access EOD-Skillsoft from any computer or mobile device - Smartphones, tablets, eReaders (no Java required for mobile devices). On-demand learning convenience – take your learning with you wherever you are!
- Download courses, chapters, lessons, briefs, and ebooks Ideal for travelers or for users without web-access at times. Download entire courses or individual topics.
- Course Transcripts Course lessons in the IT or Desktop courseware and ebooks can be extracted as a transcript of the content and Q&A’s. Save and print for reference, or import as supported file type for your handheld or mobile device.
- Download audio and video formats to mobile devices or burn to a CD Access online Books24x7 and videos via your mobile device. Download up to 15 chapters every 90 days in a variety of file formats for print, mobile device or simply store on your hard drive for reference.
- Books24x7-Audio Books Download zipped audio files and play back via your media player. Take it mobile and sync through iTunes for play back off your iPhone/iPad; or copy to CD for playing as you travel.
Now accessing EOD-Skillsoft online, interactive courses, videos, books, job aides on business, project management, desktop computing, IT technical topics has never been easier! Check out the new features available via EOD-Skillsoft starting September 6, 2013!
EOD-Skillsoft Portal: https://ucar.skillport.com User ID: your UCAR email address Password: Password retrieval at the site
For questions or more information, contact: Cheryl Cristanelli, email@example.com, 303-497-8708!
EOD + Skillsoft = Your online, anytime, anywhere from any device learning resource!