2011 Flexible Spending Claims Deadline

The deadline for submitting any claims for 2011 Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending is this Saturday, March 31, 2012. All claims have to be submitted to WageWorks no later than Saturday, March 31, 2012. If claims are not submitted by March 31 any remaining funds will be forfeited. Reimbursement forms are available online in the HR Forms Library. You may fax your claims to (877)353-9236 or mail them to Claims Administrator, P.O. Box 14053, Lexington, KY 40512. You can also submit your claims online by scanning your receipts and submitting them in the WageWorks website by going to Manage My Accounts and choose Online Claims.

Will this event be webcast to the public by NCAR|UCAR?: 
Announcement Timing: 
March 28, 2012 to March 31, 2012