- UCAR Home
- About Us
- For Staff
The following procedures implement the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research's compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (PDF).
If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on the UCAR Web site please provide UCAR Copyright/DMCA Agent with a Copyright Infringement Notification.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement be in writing. For UCAR to act on your notice, you must be authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed. When informing UCAR of an alleged copyright infringement, you should:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single Web site are involved, please provide a representative list of such works on that site. UCAR Copyright/DMCA Agent shall receive all claims of infringement
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit UCAR to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner's agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided UCAR is accurate. You should attest under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed.
(6) Include your physical or electronic signature.
UCAR may not be able to act on your complaint promptly or at all if you do not provide this information.
Office of General Counsel
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
1850 Table Mesa Dr.
Boulder, Colorado 80305
By telephone: (303) 497-8870
By fax: 303-497-8501
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The UCAR copyright/DMCA agent should only be contacted if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on the UCAR Web sites.