July 23, 2012 | This month has been a busy one for UCAR moving crews. UCP staff left their temporary offices in the Anthes Building (FLA) earlier this month to return to FL4, which has been refurbished for greater energy efficiency and modernization to office layouts and the heating and air conditioning systems.
HR's Cheryl Cristanelli (top) and Nancy Wade were busy filling boxes prior to the F&A move to the Anthes Building on July 20.
With our CG4 lease ending, most of the Finance and Administration staff has now joined the UCAR President's Office in FLA. Here's where to find some familiar services:
Anthes Building (FLA)
- Human Resources
- Contracts & Purchasing
- Safety & Site Services: Main Office (also see CG3)
- Most other F&A business services
- President's Office, including Communications, Governance, Development, and University Relations
Center Green 2 (CG2)
- Facilities Management & Sustainability
- Events Services
Center Green 3 (CG3)
- Safety & Site Services: Logistics; Health, Environment & Safety Services (also see FLA)