As you get more comfortable with Google Apps this week, take a few minutes to check out:
- Meeting Maker History PDF - If you need a PDF copy of your Meeting Maker history for your records, visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rp4_BW493tK05fwuCOYbQNceu5MMiRtxXRl7hmX4w5w/edit?usp=sharing for the instructions. Meeting Maker will remain online for the next three months to provide ample time to review and export historical events.
- Open Mic Sessions - We have 30 minute open mic/Q&A teleconferences set up this week so you can ask the Google experts questions. They are at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm and all you have to do is visit the open mic schedule at https://sites.google.com/a/tempusnova.com/google-apps-schedule/open-mic-sessions and select the session and join the webinar via the link. It’s a great opportunity to get answers to your specific questions, helpful hints and training reminders.
- Meetings+ - You can now make and manage requests for multimedia, catering, transportation, alcohol, and alternate room setup services by inviting the services you need to your Google Calendar events. Please visit https://sites.google.com/a/ucar.edu/copy-of-rs/ for instructions.
- New! Synergyse Interactive On-line Help - install Synergyse Interactive training in your Chrome browser or look for it in your Firefox, Safari and Explorer browsers in the apps listed under More after you click on the grid. Synergyse is an interactive audio and visual training system for Google Apps with short (20 seconds - 2 minutes), helpful, user- friendly, guided interactive videos by topic. You can learn at your own pace and schedule and it will keep you up to date with latest Google Apps features in Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Installation instructions are online at https://sites.google.com/a/ucar.edu/google-support/home/synergyse
- Training Calendar - You still have multiple training opportunities to choose from. Register to learn about both basic and advanced Google Apps functionality. Visit the Support Site to access the training calendar (https://sites.google.com/a/tempusnova.com/google-apps-schedule/training-...) and register for courses ranging from basic Mail and Calendar to deep dive courses on delegation & permissions and classes on drawing and presentations.
- UCAR Google Support Site - UCAR’s Google Support Site (https://sites.google.com/a/ucar.edu/google-support/) includes helpful resources such as self-paced full length and segmented training videos, tips & tricks, and helpful FAQs.
- Raffle Winners - The winners of the Google Water Bottle raffle are Eric N. (ML), Leslie M. (CG), and Vince D. (FL)!
If you have more questions, contact your Google Coach! (See online list at https://sites.google.com/a/ucar.edu/google-support/google-coaches-list)
The Google Apps Change Management Team