The NCAR Library is hosting two training sessions to demonstrate how to utilize your research time more efficiently.
Wednesday, April 10th:
- Mesa Lab, Damon Room (ML-239) - 9:30 -11:00am
- Foothills Lab Building 2 (FL2- FL-1001) - 1:30 - 3:00pm
Join us as we focus on:
- Evaluate research performance
- Cited reference searching
- Identify citation reports to track new science/research developments
- H-index: What does it mean? How is it calculated?
- Advanced search techniques (combining sets and field tags)