EOD is pleased to announce the release of the FY13 Training Catalog, filled with some exciting new sessions, condensed-targeted class formats, and online/anytime-learning resources, all designed to help increase your professional knowledge and career growth. See how EOD’s broad range of professional and technical programs, classes, products, services and resources can help you to reach your personal and professional goals. Here’s a sample of just some of new and revised resources available to you.
- Condensed desktop training sessions on targeted topics combining classroom with online learning (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- New Project Management Fundamentals Course facilitated by Randy Law, Arrow Dynamics
- Supervisor/management instructor-led and online classes (conflict mediation for supervisors, workplace communication, coaching for performance effectiveness, etc.)
- Personal effectiveness resources (time management, stress management, conflict management, etc.)
- Key required safety training resources (HazCom/Lock-Out-Tag-Out/Hot Op/Confined Space, Back Safety, CPR, Fire Extinguisher training, etc.
- Financial Planning Seminar (L/L) Mini-Series (TIAA/Cref, investments, legal considerations, etc.)
- Pre-Retirement Planning Seminar (L/L) Mini-Series (UCAR retirement, TIAA/Cref, SS, Medicare, Estate Planning, etc.)
- Wellness (L/L) seminars (smoking cessation, personal credit, long-term care, wills/trusts)
For detailed course information and registration, visit: https://www.fin.ucar.edu/hrisConnect/employee
Log in with your UCAS (timecard) credentials, click TRAINING & EDUCATION Tab, click EOD TRAINING CATALOG and search by specific course type, or ALL to see entire course listings, click DETAILS to view class dates/times/locations, click ENROLL.
For questions or further information, contact Betty Singleton, firstname.lastname@example.org, x2005.