UCAR's-Skillport Online Catalog will be offline March 16, 2012 for system upgrades and transition to a new server site. Starting March 17, 2012, please note the new URL.
UCAR’s-Skillport Online Catalog Portal: https://ucar.skillport.com User ID: Your UCAR email address Password: Sent in an earlier email from Skillsoft (password retrieval information on the site)
Not familiar with UCAR's-Skillport Online Catalog? Skillport is your online/anytime e-learning resource to classes, simulations, videos, job aides, certification programs, e-books and so much more! UCAR employees have a UCAR-Skillport account with access to our 20-course limited library collection. You can also expand your online learning experience by requesting additional, free, curriculum/licenses for access to thousands of additional resources.
So whether you’re looking for a full certification program, a course, or just review a specific skill, UCAR’s-Skillport Catalog is your online/anytime resource!
20-Course Limited Library Collection (Sampling of courses from each of UCAR-Skillport curriculum/license areas available to all UCAR employees. Listed as curriculum area and class titles)
- Leadership/Management Courses: Recognizing a Leader; The Voice of Leadership; Inspirational Leadership; Becoming a Manager: Leading and Communicating
- Project Management Courses: Project Management Fundamentals; Initiating and Planning a Project
- Communication Courses: Business Writing: How to Write Clearly and Concisely; Business Grammar: The Mechanics of Writing; Communicating with Confidence; Listening Essentials; Workplace Conflict: Strategies for Resolving Conflicts
- Desktop Computing Courses: PivotTables and PivotCharts in Excel 2010; Advanced Slide Show Tools in PowerPoint 2010; Tables of Contents, Footnotes, Links, Bookmarks in Word 2010; Moving and Getting Around in Excel 2010; Visually Enhancing PowerPoint 2010; Presentations Organizing and Arranging Text in Word 2010
- Personal Effectiveness Courses: Time Management: Planning and Prioritizing
- Web-Design Courses: Web Development Fundamentals
- Legal Compliance Courses: Workplace Harassment for Employees; Workplace Harassment for Supervisors (These courses meet the requirement for UCAR's mandatory training.)
- UCAR’s Introduction to Export Controls Online Module (meets the requirement for Export Controls Training)
Link to UCAR-Library’s Books24x7 site (e-books, articles and resources on IT, Desktop Computing, Business and Personal EffectivenessTopics) use your UCAR Library-Books24x7 log in information.
FREE Expanded e-Learning Opportunities (available upon request for access to thousands of expanded learning resources)
- Business Professional Curriculum: Administrative, Business Operations, Communications, Customer Service, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership/Management, Personal Effectiveness, Team Effectiveness Management, Project Management (PMP Certification Curriculum: Time/Priority Management, etc.
- Desktop Computing Curriculum: MSOffice--Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MSProject; Adobe--Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.; Web Design & Development, etc.
- IT Technical Curriculum: Software Development/Programming/ Fundamentals/Testing, Web Development Technologies, Java Programming, Operating Systems/Server Technologies-UNIX/Linux, Network Technologies, IT Security Systems, Enterprise Systems, IT Business Operations, IT Project Management
- Certification Programs/Curriculum (Project Management Professional [PMP] Certification Curriculum; Six Sigma Certification; Human Resources Certification--PHR/SPHR; International Business Analysis Institute Curriculum; Microsoft Certification Curriculums; IT-Certifications: Cisco/Oracle/Microsoft/Linux, etc.)
- Leadership Development Channel (live webinars & on-demand video programs and resources featuring best-selling business authors, experts and CEOs)
Contact Cheryl Cristanelli, email@example.com, x8708, for more information or to request an expanded license.