Now is the time to get your UCAR-provided Boulder B-cycle bike sharing membership. Here’s how:
- You’ll need to use both the UCAR employee promotional code UCAR2011_1 and your @ucar.edu email address in order to register for no cost. UCAR employees and official visitors who are on the payroll are eligible for these memberships.
- Go to www.boulderbcycle.com and click on “Join Boulder Bcycle”
- In the registration form, choose membership level “Annual”.
- In the promotional code box, type in UCAR2011_1 By providing this code, you will NOT be charged for the membership.
- You will be asked for credit card information via this secure website. If you always return bikes to a B-cycle kiosk within 60 minutes, you will not incur any fees. Fees you might incur include Usage Fees (which only apply when you keep a bike checked out for more than one hour) or fees for a lost bike lock key, membership card or bike.
- Boulder B-cycle will send your membership card by mail.
Boulder B-cycle will have a table at the Spring Fling – stop by to register for a membership in person, see a Boulder B-cycle bike, and learn more about how bike sharing works. The B-cycle program launches on May 20, 2011. Sign up for your membership now to be ready to ride on launch day.
Read more about Boulder B-cycle in Staff Notes.